Streamlined styling combined with a neutral palette makes the Antrim Collection a unique and functional addition to your home's decor. The reclining mechanism takes you from an upright to prone position with a seated push into the chair's back. The collection is covered with Dark Brown bi-cast vinyl. Two fabric options are also available - brown, gray
Dimensions: 27 x 35.5 x 42.5H
- Overall Gross Weight: 63.58 lbs
- Overall Net Weight: 57.64 lbs
- Overall Dimension: 27 x 35.5 x 42.5H
- Seat Width: 19"
- Seat Depth: 21"
- Seat Height: 19"
- Arm height: 24"
- Fully reclined length: 51"
- Attached back and seat cushion
- Country of Origin: China
- Plywood frame with metal seat
- High-density foam seat cushion
- Faux leather upholstery
- Exposed legs in dark cherry wood finish
- Pull-back/self-reclining motion
- Assembly required
- Weight capacity: 300lbs
- Fabric Color: Brown
- Fabric Content: 50% Polyurethane, 50% Polyester
- Fabric Cleaning Code: Upholstery (X)
- Number of Boxes: 1
- Overall CuFt: 9.8988
- Package Dimension: 27.56 x 30.32 x 20.47H
- Piece per Carton: 1
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.