Your new purchase comes with a manufacturer’s warranty; because we strongly believe in the quality, design and craftsmanship of our products. Your sleep set is warranted against manufacturing defect(s) in workmanship and material (excluding covers) as stated on the law tag. SleepCity offers you an extended 5 full year warranty in addition to the manufactures warranty.
Any claim must fall within the time frame and the expressed terms of the manufacturer’s warranty. If you observe a defect, please contact any SleepCity location and they will assist you with all warranty questions and inspection procedures.
The manufacturer’s representative alone will determine whether the product is covered under its warranty. SleepCity will do our best to assist you in the process to ensure your satisfaction in a timely manner. A copy of the sales receipt must be provided for all warranty claims and must be the original purchasing consumer within the duration of your warranty. Delivery fees are additional. Any staining or soiling of a mattress will void the warranty. The purchase and use of a mattress protector is highly recommended.
You do have the option to contact the manufacturer directly. Please refer to the list below.
Manufacturer Warranty Service Contact Information List
Serta - (888) 55-SERTA
Simmons - 877-399-9397
Rize Power Bases - 1-877-826-8757
Leggett & Platt - 1-800-888-3078
Ergomotion - 1-888-550-3746
SleepCity is always here to help. In the event of a possible product defect, please follow these simple steps to completing a warranty inspection. Although warranties are covered by the manufacturer, we choose to be involved and help you every step of the way.
- Remove the sheets form your bed and inspect your mattress.
- Look for stains - Stains of any kind will void all manufacturers warranties.
- Verify the manufacturers legal tag is still attached at the top of your mattress.
- Be sure that the mattress has proper support - Center support is needed to keep any king or queen size mattress supported.
- Metal bed frames need at least 1 center support with at least 1 foot touching the floor.
- Wooden bed frames require at-least 5 supports with at least 3 feet touching the floor.